This isn’t some super special recipe but some people asked for it. 🙂 So, here it is. 🙂 I call it goulash because this soup really reminds me a taste of proper goulash.
I love to make healthy and simple soups. It is incredibly tasty soup full of flavour. I make it very often because we all love it so much. This recipe is gluten-free, yeast-free, lactose-free, vegetarian and vegan.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large onion, (peeled and finely chopped) (120g)
- 2-3 green peppers, (diced) (200g)
- 8 tomatoes, (diced) (450g)
- 3 large potatoes, (peeled and diced) (480g)
- 3 celery stalks, (diced) (45g)
- 3 garlic cloves, (pressed)
- handful of fresh parsley, (finely chopped)
- 1 ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground caraway seeds
- 2 tsp. sweet red pepper powder
- 1 tbsp. dried marjoram
- 6 cups water, (1 ½ litre)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for a minute
- Add all the ingredients and spices except of water and fry covered for few minutes
- Add water and cook covered over low heat for about 30 minutes
- Serve with GF bread