This bread recipe is wonderfully simple. You can make delicious sandwiches or snack. I cut the bread into 12 medium squares but you can make bigger or smaller squares…
I tolerated this bread without any symptoms, so I would say it is HIT friendly bread. 🙂 This recipe is gluten-free, yeast-free, and vegetarian. If you are lactose intolerant you can use lactose-free cottage cheese. You can add some fresh herbs to the mixture….
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
Makes: 1 rectangle bread approx.(12 squares)
- 2 eggs (medium)
- 1 ½ cup cottage cheese, (360g)
- 3 tbsp. oat flour, (30g)
- 2 tbsp. teff flour, (20g)
- 2 tbsp. sesame seed flour, (15g)
- 2 tbsp. quinoa flour, (20g)
- 6 tbsp. corn starch, (50g)
- 2 tsp. ground caraway seeds
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, line the baking tin with baking parchment
- Mix all dry ingredients in the bowl
- Add wet ingredients and mix well (use spatula)
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared baking tin
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Cool down a bit covered with teal towel, cut into squares and serve
If you see bubbles at the surface while baking, don’t worry just prick the bread with a fork.
Please remember to use labelled oat flour (gluten-free).
To store: in an airtight container/ during the summer time store in the fridge (don’t forget to toast it a bit before you serve it again)