I love this quiche, it’s very simple recipe and so tasty. You can also serve it with favourite sauce. Lactose-free version is also possible, simply use plant milk. If you aren’t vegetarian you can also add some gluten-free ham…..
The recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, soya-free, and vegetarian. For lactose-free, and dairy-free version please check my notes!
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 40 min.
Makes: 1 rectangle quiche approx. 15 squares
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 3 eggs (medium)
- ¾ cup milk (200ml)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sorghum flour (140g)
- ½ cup maize starch (55g)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. ground caraway seeds
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 large red onion (peeled, finely chopped) (180g)
- 2 red bell peppers (finely chopped) (160g)
- 2 mushrooms of your choice (diced) (80g)
- 3 garlic cloves (pressed)
- handful of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, line the baking tin with the baking parchment.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for batter together (until smooth.)
- Add vegetables and mix.
- Pour the mixture into prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool down a bit (covered with tea towel) cut and serve.
Lactose-free and dairy-free version: use lactose-free or plant milk (e.g. unsweetened almond milk).
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK