This bread is so delicious. I love it so much. Although, it is not soft type of bread you can definitely enjoy it with your favourite spread…. This bread is very crunchy. It is very easy recipe. I hope you will enjoy it!
The recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, soya-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 50 min.
Makes: one loaf
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 4 eggs, (medium)
- 2 cups brown flaxseeds, (350g)
- 1 cup golden flaxseeds, (160g)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, (140g)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (peeled) (70g)
- 1 tsp. sea salt (Himalayan pink)
- 2 tsp. ground garlic
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a loaf tin with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes (until risen and golden).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Cut and serve.
I usually use ground flaxseeds but in this recipe I used whole flaxseeds. If you would like to try ground flaxseeds I suppose you will need less than 350g. I haven’t tried it myself yet, so I cannot really tell.
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK