It’s cold weather and we all feel like to have some warm soup. This creamy garlic soup is just delicious. I love it so much.
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, egg-free, soya-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 25 min.
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped) (90g)
- 6 potatoes 400g (peeled, diced) 300g
- 12 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¾ cup coconut cream (200 ml)
- 3 cups water (750 ml)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for a minute.
- Add all the ingredients except of coconut cream and water and fry covered for few minutes.
- Add water and coconut cream, cook covered over low heat for about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Blend with hand blender.
You can serve it with fresh parsley and GF bread.
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK