It’s just amazing how simple is to make tasty and healthy soup. We love broccoli, so this time I decide to make cream of broccoli soup.
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, egg-free, soya-free, nut-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large onion (peeled and chopped) (190g)
- 3 potatoes 290g (peeled, diced) (210g)
- ½ broccoli (chopped into florets) (250g)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. dried ground lemon grass
- ¼ tsp. dried ground galangal
- ¾ cup rice cream (200ml)
- 2 cups water (500ml)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for a minute.
- Add all the ingredients except of rice cream and water and fry covered for few minutes.
- Add water and rice cream cook covered over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Blend with hand blender.
You can serve it with fresh herbs of your choice and GF bread
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK