This is egg-free and vegan version of my Christmas muffins. Many people ask for vegan recipes, so I decided to do my best to create also healthy vegan recipes regularly.
These muffins are nicely balanced and full of Christmassy flavour.
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, nut-free, soya-free, egg-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
Makes: 12 medium muffins
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 2 cups GF rolled jumbo oats (180g)
- 2 tbsp. ground brown flaxseeds (20g)
- 4 bananas (mashed-2cups)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. inulin fibre powder (10g)
- 2 tbsp. grape seed oil
- 2 tsp. gingerbread spice mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup blueberries (130g)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, place muffin cups in the muffin thin.
- Mix all ingredients together until thoroughly combined (except blueberries).
- Spoon the mixture to prepared muffin cups.
- Top with blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool down a bit, (covered with tea towel), then serve.
I use silicone muffin cups but you can simply use paper cups or just grease the tin properly.
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK
Have a great Xmas ! 🙂