These muffins are so easy to make and delicious. I made filling from almond butter but you can also use jam. If you want to make more muffins, simply double ingredients and make 12 muffins.
The recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soya-free, and vegetarian.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 40 min.
Makes: 6 muffins
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 2 eggs (medium)
- 2 cups rolled oats (200g)*
- 4 bananas (mashed) (520g)
- 4 tbsp. almond butter (80g)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (20ml)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (50g)
- 2 tbsp. carob powder (15g)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, place muffin cups in the muffin tin.
- In small saucepan mix ingredients for filling:cook and stir for a minute over low heat.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of mixture to prepared muffin cups.
- Top with filling (check my notes).
- Cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool down a bit, (covered with tea towel), then serve.
I use silicon muffin cups; if you don’t have them just grease the tin properly with coconut oil.
If you don’t have almond butter, you can fill them with jam instead.
* make sure you use GF rolled oats (in case you have problem with gluten like us)
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK
Enjoy it. 🙂