Making pudding with my daughter is always a lot of fun. This time we made lovely baked pudding. Actually the best is that you can eat this putting also raw but love to serve it warm. If you want to make raw version then it would be best to serve it chilled.
The recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, lactose-free, soya-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, egg-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Cooking: 20 min.
Makes: 4 puddings
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- ¾ cup rice milk (150ml)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup (40ml)
- 2 tbsp. cashew butter (40g)
- ½ avocado, (peeled) (70g)
- 1 large apple (170g) (peeled, cored) (120g)
- 1 banana (170g) (peeled) (130g)
- 2 tbsp. carob powder (15g)
- ¾ cup chopped strawberries (100g)
- 1 cup blueberries (130g)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In a blender, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Fill flameproof dishes with fruit and top with prepared mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool down a bit and serve.
If you don’t have cashew butter, you can use just cashew nuts. You can to with fresh fruit.
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK
Enjoy it’s delicious. 🙂