This salad is amazingly tasty and so easy to make. You will need my cashew mayo for this salad. The best is that each time you make it you can use different vegetables of your choice to change a flavour.
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, soya-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, egg-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Cooking time: 15min.
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 carrots (150g) (peeled and diced)
- 1 parsley root (60g) (peeled and diced)
- 4 mushrooms (80g) (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (90g) (peeled and diced)
- ¾ cup frozen green peas (110g) *check my notes
- ½ cup my cashew mayo (125ml)
- Heat the oil in pan and fry vegetables for a minute.
- Cover with lid and fry over low heat (stir now and then) for about 10-15 minutes (until tender.)
- Place vegetables into bowl and let cool down a bit.
- Add cashew mayo and carefully mix together.
I didn’t use any salt or spices because my cashew mayo taste great and add enough flavour to this salad, however, you can add a bit of salt or spices to add more flavour.
I love it with GF bread but also like a side dish.
*I use my own frozen green peas but if you want to buy it, just be very careful because many brands of frozen vegetable can be contaminated with gluten, so just make sure you choose a safe brand. (during the season you can use fresh green peas) 🙂
To store: in the fridge
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK
Enjoy it. 🙂