I decided to make another super easy and tasty bread. I simply modified my previous Mini Buns recipe.
The recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, soya-free, oat-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and vegan
Preparation: 5 min.
Baking: 50 min.
Makes: 1 loaf
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 1 and ½ cups water (375ml)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sorghum flour (140g)
- 1 cup almond flour (100g)
- ½ cup psyllium husk (35g) (not powder!)
- 1 tbsp. caraway seeds
- 1 tsp. dried garlic
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add water and vinegar and mix until thick dough will form (use spatula).
- Place the dough onto the prepared tray and shape into bread shape 25x10cm (with oily hands).
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool (on wire rack covered with tea-towel).
- Cut and serve.
Please follow exact measurements in grams (cup measurement is only approximate). I use rubber glows and oil to shape this bread.
To store: in container covered with tea towel in dark cool place (you can also freeze them)
For more healthy recipes see: my E-BOOK