This recipe is gluten-free, lactose-free, raw, vegetarian, vegan and incredibly simple. These lovely raw bites are ready in only 10 minutes and you can eat them immediately.
Well, be honest with you they were gone within 5 minutes because my daughter loves them so much. I am sure you will love them; they just literally melt in your mouth. 🙂
Preparation: 10 min.
Makes: 22-24 bites
- 1 cup almonds (blanched), (150g)
- 1 ½ cup desiccated coconut, (140g)
- 2 bananas (small)
- 1 cup blueberries, (130g)
- + approx. ½ cup desiccated coconut (for covering bites)
- In food processor, blend almonds for minute or two (until flour starts to form)
- Add blueberries and bananas and blend until everything combined well
- Add coconut and carefully mix using spatula (until thoroughly combined)
- Make small balls with your hands
- Roll them in the extra coconut, (serve or store in the fridge)
You can chill them in the fridge before serving. Well, I have never managed to chill them because we always eat them straight away. 🙂
To store: in the fridge