These cookies are very tasty and very easy to make.
The recipe is: gluten free, yeast free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soya-free, and vegetarian. For egg-free and vegan version see my notes!
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 35 min.
Makes: 12 cookies
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 2 eggs (medium)
- 1 and ½ cup pumpkin puree (330g)
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup (40ml)
- 1 tsp. lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup rolled oats (100g)
- ½ cup white rice flour (70g)
- ½ cup buckwheat flour (70g)
- 1 cup ground walnuts (120g)
- 1 tbsp. psyllium husk (8g)
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (use whisk).
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined (use spatula).
- With oily hands, shape 12 even cookies; place them on the prepared tray (approx. 7 cm diameter).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; allow to cool a bit (covered with a tea towel).
I served them with cream (lactose-free mascarpone mixed with 2 tbsp. of birch sugar), but they are also lovely just plain. Make sure you get rolled oats certified as gluten free.
Egg free Vegan Version: just omit eggs and add extra ½ cup of pumpkin puree.
See my E-Book for more recipes here: My Cook Book