This is once again very simple and tasty blended soup. This soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. Asparagus is rich in fibre, carbohydrates, and a lot of vitamins. It contains manganese, phosphorus, iron…..
I like to use fresh ginger because it has anti-inflammatory properties and this is very important for our health. This recipe is gluten-free, lactose-free, yeast-free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Cooking: 25 min.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 small onion, (50g) (peeled and roughly chopped)
- green peas, (250g)
- green asparagus, (270g) (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 4 large potatoes, (310g) (peeled and roughly chopped)
- knob of fresh ginger
- small handful of fresh lovage, (or ½ tsp. dried lovage)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 4 cups water, (1 litre)
- extra fresh peas for garnishing
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan; add all the ingredients and spices except of water and fry covered for few minutes
- Add water and cook covered over low heat for about 20-25 minutes, (remove ginger before blending)
- Blend the soup with a hand blender, garnish with fresh peas, and serve
For nut free version use different oil!