This is definitely healthier version of mayo. It’s so easy to make it and it’s unbelievably tasty. I love it so much.
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, soya-free, raw, lactose-free, dairy-free, egg-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
Makes: 1 jar, approx. 450 ml
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 1 and ¾ cup cashew nuts (200g)
- ½ cup rice cream (125ml)
- ½ cup water (125ml)
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped) (60g)
- 1 tbsp. powdered xylitol (or agave syrup)
- 1 tsp. ground yellow mustard seeds
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in mixer until smooth.
You can soak cashew nuts before you make this mayo. You can add fresh herbs of your choice to change a flavour.
To store: in the fridge
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK