These pancakes are amazingly tasty and unbelievably fluffy. If you want to make more pancakes just double the ingredients. Please don’t forget to read my notes.
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, soya-free, and vegetarian. For nut-free, lactose-free, and dairy-free version check my notes!
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 15 min.
Makes: 16 small pancakes
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil for frying
- 2 eggs (medium)
- 5 tbsp. Doves Farm GF brown bread flour (50g)
- 5 tbsp. Doves Farm GF plain white flour (50g)
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup milk (250 ml)
- jam/fruit of your choice…. (It’s up to you)
- In blender, blend all ingredients (for pancakes).
- Heat the pan and brush with a bit of coconut oil.
- Pour about 30ml of the batter into the pan (please see my notes).
- Cook for about minute over low heat.
- Then carefully flip over and cook for 30 seconds more (make 16 small pancakes).
- Serve e.g. with jam, fruit, maple syrup….
Half of ladle (my ladle) is about 30 ml, so this means that you will make 4 pancakes at the time (30 ml of batter – for each pancake). If you use cup measures 30ml is ¼ cup. You need pancake pan for four pancakes to make 4 at a time because this batter is really runny. If you don’t have pancake pan for four pancakes, another option is to make large pancakes; I guess that you can make 8 large pancakes instead of 16 small ones. I use 2 kitchen turners to flip pancake over.
Nut free version: if you do not tolerate coconut use different oil!
Lactose-free and Dairy-free version: use lactose-free or plant milk!
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK
Enjoy it. 🙂