This potato salad is extremely tasty. It can be a great side dish for any occasion. It is definitely healthy version of potato salad. If you don’t tolerate eggs or you want to go for vegan version simply omit eggs and use e.g. carrot or some different vegetable. 🙂
This recipe is gluten-free, yeast-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soya-free, and vegetarian. For Vegan version omit eggs!
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 15 min.
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 800g potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 130g frozen peas
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. dried garlic
- 2 tsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Cover potatoes with water in saucepan, bring to boil.
- Cook over low heat until potatoes are tender (approx.15 min.).
- Drain and keep a side.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add peas, fry for few minutes.
- Combine coconut, salt, dried garlic and lemon juice.
- Add potatoes, peas, eggs mix gently.
For vegan and egg free version omit eggs. You can add different vegetable of your choice. Careful with frozen peas if you don’t have homemade frozen peas, please make sure that it doesn’t contain gluten traces!
To store: in the fridge
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK