These muffins are very simple and delicious. I am actually very surprised how tasty they turn out. I love to create super simple recipes and this is definitely one of them. Many people think that healthy food is not tasty at all. Well, I am sure that it’s not true at all. Just try these muffins and you will see.
I made also vegan version – will be soon on my blog. The recipe is gluten-free, lactose-free, yeast-free, nut-free, sweetener-free, and vegetarian.
Makes:12 medium muffins
- 4 eggs (medium)
- 2 cups rolled jumbo oats, (180g)
- 4 bananas, (mashed-2cups)
- 2 tsp. gingerbread spice mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup blueberries, (130g)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, place muffin cups in the muffin thin
- Mix all ingredients together until thoroughly combined (except blueberries)
- Spoon the mixture to prepared muffin cups
- Top with blueberries
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Let cool down a bit, (covered with tea towel), serve
I use silicon muffin cups but you can simply use paper cups or just grease the tin properly with softened butter or coconut oil. It’s up to you.
Have a Merry Christmas. 🙂