This yogurt is great for breakfast but also like a dessert for your visitors. 🙂 It is very simple “recipe” and it is ready in 10 minutes. You can eat it immediately or store it in the fridge.
My daughter loves plain natural yogurt, so I always try to prepare it a bit different (different flavour, fruit,…) This “recipe” is gluten-free but if you want to prepare also lactose-free version, you can buy some lactose-free yogurt. For example company Alpro offers some lactose-free yogurts.
Preparation: 10 min.
Makes: 3-4 glasses of yogurt
- 2 cups plain natural yogurt, (approx.. 600g)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. carob powder
- 1cup blueberries, (125g)
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, (260g)
- Prepare fruit, (keep aside)
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of yogurt with 1 tbsp. of honey and 4 tbsp. of chia seeds
- Spoon this mixture into prepared glasses
- Top with fruit
- In a bowl, mix another cup of yogurt with 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of carob powder
- Spoon this mixture on the fruit layer, sprinkle with extra chia seeds
- Serve or keep in the fridge
You can use any fruit of your choice or add some gluten-free biscuits…