These muffins are not so beautiful like from some magazine but they are very tasty and easy to make. Be honest with you, I was very surprised how amazingly they taste. Usually I use combination of gluten-free flours for my recipes, so I wasn’t sure how these muffins would end up. 🙂
This recipe is gluten-free, yeast-free, and vegetarian. In case you would like to make lactose-free version just simply use some high quality lactose-free yogurt. 🙂
Cooking: 40 min.
Makes: 12 medium muffins
- 2 eggs (medium) + pinch of salt
- ½ cup plain natural yogurt, (145g)
- 2 bananas, (mashed = 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup, (nectar)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup corn flour, (110g)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 350g cherries, (stoneless halves)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, place muffin cups in the muffin thin
- In stand mixer, whisk eggs with pinch of salt until foamy
- Add all wet and dry ingredients and mix again
- Finally add cherries and carefully mix using spatula
- Spoon the mixture to prepared muffin cups
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Let cool down a bit, (covered with tea towel), then serve
Please remember these muffins are best eaten the same day they are made.
I use silicon muffin cups but you can simply use paper cups or just grease the tin properly with softened butter or coconut oil. It’s up to you.