I love to make healthy and simple soups. It is incredibly tasty soup, full of flavour. It’s like sweet and sour soup but healthier version. 🙂
This recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, egg-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soya-free, nut-free, vegetarian and vegan.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large red onion (peeled and finely chopped) (100g)
- ½ cabbage (chopped) (700g)
- 4 mushrooms (sliced) (180g)
- 3 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground caraway seeds
- 3 tsp. sweet red pepper powder
- 4 whole black peppers
- 3 bay leaves
- 6 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 8 cups water (2 litre)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for a minute.
- Add all the ingredients and spices except of water and fry covered for few minutes.
- Add water and cook covered over low heat for about 30 minutes.
You can serve it with spoon of white yogurt and GF bread. If you are lactose intolerant just go for lactose-free yogurt. If you are Vegan just omit yogurt or just use a bit of coconut cream instead. 🙂
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK