Do you love Pizza but you don’t want to make a heavy dough base? What is better than make healthy gluten-free pizza within 35 minutes? This recipe is wonderfully simple and delicious. This pizza is great if you are looking for something easy and healthy.
You can choose any toppings of your choice. This recipe is gluten-free, yeast-free, and vegetarian. So, don’t hesitate to try it. 🙂
Good news! 🙂 I made also vegan and lactose free version and it was very tasty. 🙂
Vegan base: Instead of eggs use some egg replacer (replace 4 eggs), usually it is 1 tbsp of replacer+2tbsp of water to replace one egg but read instructions to make sure to know exact ratio. Use 200 ml coconut cream instead of cheddar cheese. And use only 3 tbsp of psyllium husk. The remaining ingredients are the same. For the topping: simply use vegan ingredients of your choice. Don’t forget to follow recipe instructions. 🙂 The only difference is that the base will be thicker dough, so just spread the dough on the baking tray (try to make round shape). Note: If you see bubbles at the surface of the base while baking, don’t worry just use fork to prick the base.
Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 35 min.
- For the base
- 5 eggs, (medium)
- ¾ cup cottage cheese, (180g)
- ½ head of broccoli, (roughly chopped), (150g)
- ½ cup ground golden flaxseeds, (70g)
- 3 garlic cloves, (pressed)
- 4 tbsp. psyllium husk
- small handful of fresh coriander, (optional)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- For the topping
- 2 tbsp. GF ketchup, or soft creamy cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar or similar cheese, (50g)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, (thinly sliced)
- 4 mushrooms of your choice, (sliced)
- 1 red onion, (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- handful of fresh valerian salad or rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200° C. Line the tray with baking parchment
- In food processor, blend all ingredients for the base until smooth
- Pour the batter on the base-lined tray, (try to make a round shape if possible)
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and carefully spread the soft cheese or ketchup over the base, then top with cheese, mushrooms, and onion…
- Sprinkle with oregano and salt
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Garnish with fresh valerian salad or rocket
- Cut and serve
This pizza base will be delicious with any toppings of your choice