These mini banana muffins are fluffy and satisfying. I wanted to make jumbo muffins but my daughter asked to use mini muffins cups. I haven’t tried to make it bigger yet. If you don’t have mini muffins tin you can try medium or jumbo muffin tin but please remember it will probably take a bit longer to bake it.
Makes: 24 mini muffins
- 2 eggs (medium) + pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 3 banana, (small) = 1 cup mashed
- ½ cup chestnut flour, (50g)
- ½ cup fine sorghum flour, (60g)
- ½ cup tapioca flour, (60g)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, place muffin cups in the muffin thin
- Mix all dry ingredients in the bowl, (keep aside)
- In a stand mixer, whisk eggs with pinch of salt until foamy
- Add mashed bananas, vinegar, grapeseed oil and mix for a minute
- Add dry ingredients and whisk thoroughly for few minutes
- Immediately spoon the mixture to muffin cups
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Use the toothpick to check if they are baked well
- Let cool down a bit covered with the tea towel, then serve
I use silicon muffin cups but you can simply use paper cups or just grease the tin with softened butter. It’s up to you.
To store: I use an airtight container. Please remember if you make them during the hot summer season it will be better to store them in the fridge.