I think we all know Guacamole; yes I love it but this time I decided to prepare avocado dip. This gluten-free dip is healthy and delicious. You can serve it with fresh cucumbers, carrots or gluten-free bread… Avocado is incredibly nutritious and tasty. It contains vitamin K, E, C, B5, B6, iron, zinc….
Avocado was mentioned in one forbidden list for HIT histamine intolerance but I tolerate avocado without any problems. In my opinion, I tolerate forbidden food because I have changed my life style, I use herbs, oils… in order to improve level of DAO enzyme. So, if you are histamine intolerant and you are not familiar with HIT yet do not risk it.
Preparation: 5 min.
Makes: approx. 330g
- ¾ cup cottage cheese, (180g)
- 1 avocado, (peeled and cored), (140g)
- 2 garlic cloves, (pressed)
- 1 small onion, (peeled and roughly chopped)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- In the bowl, blend all ingredients using a hand blender until smooth
To store: in a glass jar in the fridge