These muffins are very soft and tasty. You need to eat them with spoon because they are very soft. If you want you can make them in flameproof dishes instead of muffin cups.
The recipe is: gluten-free, yeast-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soya-free, and vegetarian.
Preparation: 5 min.
Cooking: 40 min.
Makes: 12 muffins
Author: Petra Nela Glutenfreesphere
- 3 eggs (medium)
- 2 bananas 330g (peeled and mashed) (230g)
- ½ cup sesame seed oil (125ml)
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup (nectar) (40ml)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour (30g)
- 2 tbsp. quinoa flour (20g)
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 6-8 apricots 350g (pitted and diced) (320g)
- Powdered birch sugar (organic) or powdered sugar of your choice.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Place muffin cups into a muffin tray.
- In a bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (use whisk).
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth (use spatula).
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tray (fill the cups to ¼).
- Top with diced apricots.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; allow them to cool a bit (covered with tablecloths).
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
If you use birch sugar (xylitol) make sure you choose organic GMO-free. You can use coffee mill to make powdered sugar. Please use a spoon for eating them because they are very soft. If you prefer to make them in flameproof dishes, use only 6 flameproof dishes and fill them halfway with the mixture. The method is exactly the same.
For more healthy and easy recipes see: my E-BOOK